Friday, April 8, 2011

Amazing Morning Goodies!

Oh. My. Gosh.


This must be...

The most amazing breakfast ever.

Heaven.

I've been looking for a soy free & vegan yogurt recipe. I've not found one easy enough that I liked. So I made one up. It is DELICIOUS.

Sarah's Soy Free & Vegan Coconut Chia Yogurt:

Ingredients:

 ~ 1/4 cup Coconut Kefir
2 strawberries, chopped
1/2 nectarine, chopped
1 packet stevia
2 Tbsp Chia seeds
2 Tbsp Goji Berries
filtered water

In a bowl/glass, add your Kefir.
 Add strawberries.
 Add nectarine.
 Add chia seeds.
                                                                     Add Goji Berries.
 Top with Stevia.
 Fill your glass the rest of the way with filtered water. Stir. Soak 5 minutes, stir, soak 2 minutes, stir and soak 2 more minutes.

Eat.



I know it might look really funny... But I promise. These two breakfast items are SOOOOOO good!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, greetings from California. I stopped by to say hello, visit your blog and say thanks for the FB add. Great photo of you at the beach. I was active duty U.S. Air Force years ago. 4 years stationed at Altus AFB, Oklahoma. It was a great time for my wife and I. I know you and your husband will do well. I write a blog about food, relationships, recipes and people. Not always in that order. Please stop by and visit. Maybe follow, if you like. That would be great.

    ReplyDelete